Dolls of Our Childhood

Dolls from Vogue, Ideal, American Character including Toni, Tressy, Tiny Tears, Patti Playpal, Miss Revlon, Ginny, Jill, Betsy McCall, Whimseys, Crissy, Sweet Sue, Thumbelina, and MANY MORE. Articles, Identification of your dolls, info on my doll books. Visit my website at www.dollsofourchildhood.com for more information and to buy books and dolls.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Value of Ginny Doll

"Hi, First of all I can't wait for your new book to come out. I have a Ginny of the Far Far Away Lands (Dutch) series. Her head is marked Ginny. Her body is marked Vogue 1972. I understand that she was made approximately between 1977-79. She is in her original dress. However, she is missing her lace hat and wooden shoes. Her shoes have been replaced with white shoes and socks. Also, her dress is a little faded as if it has been washed. I am interested in selling her and I don't want to sell to low, but more importantly, I don't want to cheat anyone and sell her for more than what she is worth. Thank you very much."

Answer: "Debi these cute vinyl Ginny from Far Away Lands sell for $45 when they are in excellent shape. Since yours is less than perfect I would price her accordingly. They are of interest for their foreign costuming." Regards, Judy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home