Dolls of Our Childhood

Dolls from Vogue, Ideal, American Character including Toni, Tressy, Tiny Tears, Patti Playpal, Miss Revlon, Ginny, Jill, Betsy McCall, Whimseys, Crissy, Sweet Sue, Thumbelina, and MANY MORE. Articles, Identification of your dolls, info on my doll books. Visit my website at www.dollsofourchildhood.com for more information and to buy books and dolls.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

AC Cover


AC Cover
Originally uploaded by jizenres.
Here's my new book on American Character Dolls. It contains ALL American Character dolls ever made from 1919-1968. Fabulous collector dolls such as Betsy MccCall,Toni, Tressy, Tiny Tears, Sweet Sue, Whimseys and MANY more. Full color photos, current prices of each doll,and their marks. Also included are historical and anecdotal information.

2 Comments:

At June 28, 2008 at 8:11 PM, Blogger Sugarfoot said...

I have an old 8" Betsy McCall doll with brunette hair. I probably received the doll as a gift from my grandma around 1959. Would anyone know what she is worth? Not that I would sell her but I was just curious. She has original clothes. She is still so pretty. I love her! Thanks.

 
At June 28, 2008 at 8:13 PM, Blogger Sugarfoot said...

Nancida, has anyone ever replied to your question about your Toni doll? Just wondering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home